Thursday, January 15, 2015

@stephenfry tweeted: I’d rather liked the current Pope. But does this peculiar outburst suggest he may have a screw loose? MUST? HAVE TO?

Stephen Fry
@stephenfry
 
I'd rather liked the current Pope. But does this peculiar outburst suggest he may have a screw loose? bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur… MUST? HAVE TO?
View on Twitter
T Magazine
@tmagazine
 
Benedict Cumberbatch, Hollywood's unlikely leading man: "I am so ready to play a really dumb character." nyti.ms/17MrHET #OscarNoms
View on Twitter
John Calipari
@UKCoachCalipari
 
I have great respect for @DickieV, as he does for me. He's always been kind to me. And by the way, he was a hell of a coach.
View on Twitter
Giuliana Rancic
@GiulianaRancic
 
#tbt to the Globes last Sunday! Dress: @MariaLuciaHohan // jewelry: @forevermark // skin: @fionamlocke @vitaliberata
View on Twitter
Biz Stone
@biz
 
HERE'S THE THING What unites us is far greater than what divides us. -biz super.me/p/XzLj #super
View on Twitter
Coldplay
@coldplay
 
Just announced - the band's up for Best British Group at the 2015 @BRITAwards! A
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
  Explore  

No comments:

Post a Comment