Tuesday, January 13, 2015

@paulpierce34 tweeted: Raffling off my @WashWizards game-worn & autographed Christmas Day shoes to benefit my foundation. 6 days left to win

Paul Pierce
@paulpierce34
 
Raffling off my @WashWizards game-worn & autographed Christmas Day shoes to benefit my foundation. 6 days left to win bit.ly/14vliLQ
View on Twitter
Pitchfork
@pitchfork
 
Update: XL apologizes for misleading Atoms for Peace Instagram post p4k.in/1xWPlb7
View on Twitter
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
 
.@BrunoMars gave me and my entire audience that Uptown Funk and it was INCREDIBLE. ellen.tv/1wbfDkH
View on Twitter
moby Ⓥ
@thelittleidiot
 
ignorant right wing republican compares obama to hitler and then spells hitler's name incorrectly. the gop in a nutshell. @TXRandy14
View on Twitter
Twitter
@twitter
 
Two paths diverge in a Tweet. Which direction do you go? Choose your own adventure in this game created by @edent and start here: @wnd_go
View on Twitter
soleil moon frye
@moonfrye
 
Thanks @usweekly for the nice story. is that my tummy showing? :)
m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body…
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
  Explore  

No comments:

Post a Comment