Saturday, December 10, 2016

Mo Dinar Tweeted: Congratulations to me for my new job I got with khara news πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@GS__58, @Astro_Mike, @BadAstronomer, @aplusk, @CBSTheOpenRoad also Tweeted.
Your Highlights
avatar
Mo Dinar
@MoDinarTV
Congratulations to me for my new job I got with khara news πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pic.twitter.com/9bGZWOXQlR
reply
avatar
Gheed
@GS__58
You literally washed your dishdasha πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ twitter.com/modinartv/stat…
reply
avatar
Mike Massimino
@Astro_Mike
Look at these beautiful images of Saturn from the Cassini spacecraft, mesmerizing!
reply
avatar
Phil Plait
@BadAstronomer
Damn. This is straight up great work. twitter.com/TeenVogue/stat…
reply
avatar
ashton kutcher
@aplusk
Everyone deserves identity theft protection. This company is doing it for free.
reply
avatar
The Open Road
@CBSTheOpenRoad
Ever been sand surfing? @BondiVet is giving you a crash course! #TheOpenRoad @CBSDaytime
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment