Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ellen DeGeneres tweeted: The secret’s out. Portia & I have a kid. I posted this video of him on ellentube. Brace yourselves. He’s adorable.

Ellen DeGeneres  @TheEllenShow
 
The secret's out. Portia & I have a kid. I posted this video of him on ellentube. Brace yourselves. He's adorable. ellen.tv/1JN0KCw
View on Twitter
Money Tweet @tweet2money
 
Build your own #online #empire & start making #money with this #product to create #website that sells on #autopilot jvz1.com/c/2942/195465
View on Twitter
charity: water  @charitywater
 
We believe in a world where everyone can turn on a tap and get clean water. You can help: charitywater.org
View on Twitter
Larry Wentz @LarryWentz
 
How to Make Sure You Follow Through on Your Goals – 2016 Edition smartpassiveincome.com/follow-through… via @PatFlynn #goals
View on Twitter
Eddie Izzard  @eddieizzard
 
I do not want my heroes to die!
Alan Rickman is dead & he was another hero. Alan - thank you for being with us. We are sorry you had to go
View on Twitter
President Obama  @POTUS
 
Looking forward to hearing your ideas about what we can accomplish this year & beyond. I'll answer your questions on #AskPOTUS at 12:30p ET.
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment