Wednesday, March 4, 2015

@GiulianaRancic tweeted: Loved being on @HSN last wk! Thx 4 shopping w/me! Be sure 2 tweet me pics w/ #TheFashionEdit & u can shop online here

Giuliana Rancic
@GiulianaRancic
 
Loved being on @HSN last wk! Thx 4 shopping w/me! Be sure 2 tweet me pics w/ #TheFashionEdit & u can shop online here gohsn.co/WKLN
View on Twitter
Joel McHale
@joelmchale
 
Look! I'm the first person since the cast of "In Treatment" to smell their finger on the cover of @TVGuideMagazine pic.twitter.com/SscffEGuxU
View on Twitter
TIME.com
@TIME
 
This is what it's like to be awake during brain surgery ti.me/1DVma9T
TIME.com
View on Twitter
Google
@google
 
Today in #GoogleTrends: Obamacare, Supreme Court justices, Netanyahu—and just for fun, Shania Twain & Kelly Clarkson.
View on Twitter
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
 
Hashtag game! Tweet out a funny rap about Spring Break and tag with #SpringBreakRaps. Could be on our show!
View on Twitter
Jason Sweeney
@sween
 
I wet myself. i.imgur.com/QEHHxaf.gif
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment