Sunday, February 22, 2015

@tonyhawk tweeted: Some highlights from Bondi #bowlarama yesterday: @pedrobarrossk8 @runeglifberg me & @buckylasek. Corner boneless!

Tony Hawk
@tonyhawk
 
Some highlights from Bondi #bowlarama yesterday: @pedrobarrossk8 @RuneGlifberg me & @buckylasek. Corner boneless!
Tony Hawk
View on Twitter
Mariah Carey
@MariahCarey
 
Oscar night! Sorry I can't give my selections, all I watched this year was animated movies with my 3 1/2 year olds 😄😄 GO BIG HERO 6!
View on Twitter
People magazine
@peoplemag
 
Hey nominees, you might want to print our celeb guide to giving an #Oscars acceptance speech peoplem.ag/P5UQ3z6
View on Twitter
Questlove Gomez
@questlove
 
Thunder Thumb's isolated Bass Track on #StrawberryLetter23 #BrothersJohnson #LouisJohnson #Quincy #Shuggie
YouTube
View on Twitter
John Calipari
@UKCoachCalipari
 
Went with Ellen to Carrabba's for Italian fix. Empty nesters. Lot of dinners with my wife.
View on Twitter
Lena Dunham
@lenadunham
 
Ask her about the causes she supports, not her support garments #oscars #AskHerMore: aol.it/1BuIvNj
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment